1. SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE OF BUS FARES
Before getting on the bus, the passengers are obliged to comply with the following:
- the passengers should arrive at the designated pick-up point 45 minutes prior to departure time and buy a platform ticket (i.e. platform pass) if required by departure station;
- they should bring with them a printed copy of the purchased online ticket (passenger recieves online ticket via e-mail, after the purchase transaction is successfully completed) and show it to the driver;
- they should take an official identification document (such as an identification card, passport, driver’s license, student’s identification card or similar);
- they should bring with them a document that entitles the bearer to the selected discount (students should bring the student’s identification cards, the retirees the monthly pension cheques, children their health care cards or something similar);
- all the tickets bought by and issued for the person whose name and surname is on the bus fare are nontransferable to other person’s name or surname.
BusTicket4.me is not liable for:
- Bus delays when departing from / arriving to a designated point;
- Impertinence and negligence on the part of the staff working for the bus carrier;
- Seats layout in the bus when they are not in compliance with the passenger’s expectations i.e. seating chart presented on the monitor when purchasing the ticket;
- Departure cancellations which are out of our hand;
- Safety of the passenger’s baggage;
- Last-minute alteration of the seat number due to the special attention paid to the comfort of a mother with children, disabled persons or senior travelers;
- Waiting for the bus at the wrong bus stop (we kindly ask you to check the address i.e. geographical location of the pick-up point and, if possible, by using our portal);
- In the case when a bus carrier changes the location of the passenger’s departure point and/or when he/she carries the passengers to the departure point by using another additional vehicle;
- Any of the additional costs that are subject to service policies of their respective bus carriers such as: luggage fees, pet transport, travel insurance terms and conditions etc.
- The purchased ticket cannot be cancelled 24 hours before the bus departure time;
- BusTicket4.me shall charge 10 % of the ticket value for each and every cancellation of the purchased ticket to cover the ticket transaction expenses;
- Additional fees such as station and platform fees, charged in addition to the applicable fare are non-refundable.
Ticket cancellation made more than 24 hrs before the scheduled time of departure
The ticket can be cancelled by sending a notice to the email email@example.com.
All the registered users can cancel their tickets by using the operations available for them after they have registered on the control panel (there is a link for logging in on the upper right side).
Departure times cancellation
When a bus carrier cancels departure times for whatever reason there might be, you are entitled to cancel the purchased ticket by following the prescribed procedure (see above). After we check and verify this information with the bus carrier, BusTicket4.me will refund 100% of the purchased ticket within 2 days after the request has been handed in.
Transfer by car
The transfer means a trip to any address within the location limits. You can specify the exact address or hotel name proceeding with the booking.
Passengers and luggage
Each vehicle class is provided with the information about maximum passenger and luggage capacity. Children seats are available upon request.
The price is given per vehicle of certain class, it doesn’t depend on the number of passengers, transfer date or address within the location limits.
If you want to book a transfer, you should specify exact place, date flight number and time of transfer, your contact details and make a prepayment. As soon as you do it, your car is booked and the driver will meet you.
Booking without these information is possible, but will incur substantial extra charges in case of any kind of changes or delays as they follow
It's not possible to book a transfer in period less than 48h before departure.
The purchased transfer cannot be cancelled 24 hours before the departure time
BusTicket4.me shall charge 10 % of the transfer value for each and every cancellation of the purchased transfer to cover the transaction expenses.
Meeting with driver
At the appointed time and place, our driver will pick you up. He will be with your name sign. If necessary, he will call you or text you. You will also have his phone number.
Group transfers means a trip to any address within the location limits for groups of 5 persons or more. You can specify the exact addresses, dates and time of transfers. All requests and information about transfer details must be made through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking payment for group transfers
You need to pay a total amount (100%) during the booking process.
Cancellation policy for group transfers
for a full refund, cancellation must be made more than 10 days before departure
for bookings cancelled more than 5 days before departure – we charge 50 % of the booking value
for bookings cancelled more than 3 days before departure – we charge 80% of the booking value
for booking cancelled 3 days or less before departure – we charge 100% of the booking value
2. CREDITCARD PURCHASE SECURITY STATEMENT
Confidentiality of your information is protected and secured by using SSL encryption. Pages for web payment are secured by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit data encryption. SSL encryption is a data coding procedure for prevention of unauthorized access during data transfer. This enables a secure data transfer and prevents unauthorized data access during communication between user and Webteh WebPay Payment Gateway and vice versa. Webteh WebPay Payment Gateway and financial institutions exchange data by using their virtual private network (VPN) which is also protected from unauthorized access. Webteh is PCI DSS Level 1 certified payment service provider. Credit card numbers are not stored by Merchant and are not available to unauthorized personnel.
3. PERSONAL DATA GATHERING AND PROTECTION STATEMENT
We are committed to provide service of protection of our customer's personal data in a way that we collect only essential basic information about our buyers that are necessary for fulfilling our obligations. We also inform our customers about the way we collect information and regularly give customers an option about how their information will be used, including the possibility to decide whether their name should be included or omitted from the lists used for marketing campaigns. All user information are strictly guarded and are available only to the employees who need those information for completing the job. All our employees and business partners are responsible to follow the principles of confidentiality protection.
The following web location www.busticket4.me (hereinafter referred to as Portal) has been launched and managed by Cassiopeia d.o.o. (Ltd.) (hereinafter referred to as Company) from Podgorica, which operates in accordance with the laws of Montenegro. When you log in the Portal, make searches on it or use it in any other way, you indisputably accept the terms and conditions stipulated in this text. Whenever you make an access to any other sub-Portal (no matter if it is owned by Company or not) through this Portal, then it is possible that a sub-Portal has its own terms and conditions of use which are specifically referring to the latter.
These terms and conditions of use of the Portal as well as all others additional conditions that can be found on Portal make together a thorough Contract between the Company and You when you use Portal.
PORTAL AND ITS CONTENT
- This Portal is designed for personal-use only. It is strictly prohibited to distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transfer any of the material from this Portal which you might copy, including, but not limited to the texts, images, audio- or video-recordings. The use of the portal or any of its elements for business-related, commercial or public purposes is strictly forbidden.
- As long as you comply with the above-stated terms and conditions of use of the Portal, the Company grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited right to access the Portal, search through and use it. You agree to the condition of not obstructing or making any attempt to obstruct the Portal’s regular functioning in any conceivable way.
- The access to some specific parts of the Portal is made available only to the registered users. To become a registered user we might ask you to answer certain questions or to write down certain personal details. The answers to particular questions as well as necessary details can be mandatory and/or optional. You personally guarantee that the information about you or others that you have provided to us is truthful and accurate.
LINKS TO OTHER PORTALS
This Portal can contain the links to other web sites governed by the third-parties. The Company does not control these web sites and it is not responsible for their content. Containing hyperlinks to those web locations does not mean that we approve their content or agree to enter into partnership with their owners. If you decide to visit any of these web sites, whose links are on the Portal, we cannot be held responsible for the actions you take. In that case, you undertake these operations at your own risk.
- All the materials contained on the Portal, including but not limited to texts, images, audio- and video-recordings, software, icons, and similar content (hereinafter referred to as Content) are protected by the copyright conferred on us by international conventions and intellectual property laws. It is strictly forbidden to use the Content appearing on the Portal for the purposes other than stated here.
- You agree to abide by these terms and conditions contained on the Portal, which limit the extent to which you can use the Content
- Our Portal contains a number of company logos, service brands and trademarks owned/used by the Company or third parties. By displaying them on the Portal, the Company does not authorize you to use them. Any unauthorized use of the Content may lead to infringement of Intellectual Property Laws, Trademark Laws, Privacy Protection Laws and Civil and Criminal Laws.
- You can download the copy or copies of the Content solely for your personal and private use.
Last time edit: 21.09.2017 12:53:01