Bus from Bar to KruševacSee timetable and Buy Ticket
The bus from BAR to KRUŠEVAC pass through the cities of BERANE, KOLAŠIN, MOJKOVAC, NOVI PAZAR, PODGORICA, RAŠKA, ROŽAJE, SUTOMORE, TRSTENIK, VRNJAČKA BANJA (depending on the route). On this route there is only one departure. The road is about 463 km. Average length of travel according to the timetable is 10 hours and 00 mins.
As the bus crosses the border during the tourist season unforeseen maintenance are possible. Be sure to bring your identification documents. Bus crew will create a list of the names of passengers before crossing the border. Luggage is usually paid per bag on all departures depending on the carrier.
Buses are generally high-class with air conditioning, ABS, comfortable passenger seats and similar.
Timetable From BAR to KRUŠEVAC can be found for days:
Bus companies which operate from BAR to KRUŠEVAC are:Jadran ekspres Kotor.
Bar (Italian: Antivari) is a coastal town and seaport in southern Montenegro. It's the capital of the Bar Municipality and a center for tourism. Bar is a shortened form of Antivari, which is derived from the town's location across the Adriatic Sea from Bari, Italy.
Local archaeological findings date to the Neolithic era. It is assumed that Bar was mentioned as the reconstructed Roman castle, Antipargal, in the 6th century. The name Antibarium was quoted for the first time in the 10th century.
Bar is located on the coastal western border of Montenegro on the shore of the Adriatic Sea. It is approximately 53 kilometres from Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro. To the east is the largest lake in the Balkans, Lake Skadar. To the west, across the sea, is Italy.
Bar is the administrative centre of Bar Municipality, which includes the town of Sutomore and other small coastal towns. The municipality of Bar is divided into 12 communes (mjesna zajednica), consisting of 83 settlements.
Although there are some nice stony beaches in Bar itself, many tourists choose destinations in other small towns in the Bar municipality, notably Sutomore, with its beautiful long sandy beach. The natural area around Bar is mostly untouched and is rich in vegetation. The Bar municipality stretches to the southern shore of Skadar lake and encompasses Krajina region. This entire area is suitable for leisure activities and hiking. Smaller settlements near Bar, such as Dobra Voda, Sutomore and Čanj, are a favourite destination for sunbathing, as they incorporate long sandy beaches.
Places of interest
The Old Olive of Mirovica is said to be one of the oldest olive trees in Europe and one of the oldest trees in the world. In 1957, it was placed under state protection. Numerous legends and traditions are associated with the tree. For instance, families that had a dispute would come to the tree to make peace. This explains its name, Mirovica, mir meaning peace.
King Nikola’s palace was built in 1885. It was a present from King Nikola to his daughter Princess Zorka and his son-in-law, Prince Petar Karađorđević. The construction included a large palace, a little palace, a chapel, guardhouses and a winter garden. In 1910, a spacious ballroom was added. A botanic garden has Mediterranean vegetation including a cork tree. There is also a large flower garden in a stainless steel structure of interesting shape. it was a gift from King Emmanuel of Italy to King Nikola. It is now a restaurant called Knjaževa bašta (The Duke’s Garden). At the front of the palace, there was a wooden pier. Between 1866 and 1916, King Nikola owned ten yachts. One of them, Sibil, was bought from Jules Verne, the novelist. The last yacht bought was the Rumija. In 1915, it was sunk in the Bar harbour by the Austro-Hungarian navy. The palace complex houses the Bar city museum. It is also used as a venue for festivals, concerts, exhibitions and literary events.
Nehaj Fortress, partially preserved, is located near the small seaside town of Sutomore. It has been held by both Venetians and Ottoman Turks. It was first recorded as the 16th century Fortezza dei Spizi, a Venetian fortified town.
The Bar Aqueduct was constructed during the 16th and 17th centuries.
Kruševac is a city located in the central part of Serbia, in the valley of West, on the Rasina river. Kruševac today has over 75,000 residents in the city and around 140,000 inhabitants in the municipality. The municipality of Krusevac includes 101 settlement. Kruševac is the center of the Rasina region. Kruševac municipality covers an area of 854 square kilometers.
It is known as the medieval Serbian capital.
It is located in Kruševac basin which includes composite Western Morava valley and stretches between Levač and Temnić in the north,Župa, Kopaonik and Jastrebac on the south and Kraljevački Basin and Ibar valley to the west.
The castle was built by Prince Lazar in 1371. It was first mentioned in 1387, the charter of which Prince Lazar confirms earlier trading privileges of Dubrovnik.
Kruševac used to be a strong economic center with a specially developed metal - processing ( "14 October") and chemical industry (HI "Župa", "Merima", "- Trayal -" and "Rubin").
Nowdays Kruševac has more than 1500 private companies and more than 3500 independent action of various activities.
In folk-Slavic mythology Sveti Vid means the supreme, all-seeing deity. The Serbian folk tradition St. Vitus Day is celebrated as the day of the Battle of Kosovo in 1389. Therefore, it is Serbian church since 1892, officially announced and included in your stay, and after the prophet Amos and St. Lazar. The most important holiday for the city of Kruševac is certainly the St. Vitus Day, deeply rooted in the minds of the population in these areas as the day the death of Prince Lazar in fighting for his country and people. Is celebrated with all the attributes of the city's glory, as well as ghosts or St. Three. On St. Vitus Day is also every year, in the church Lazarici, gives importance to Kosovo, but also all other disappeared Serbian warriors in a war of liberation. In the past, that day and held fair, the largest in Krusevac. Fairs or trade shows, once an important aspect of trade, were introduced in Krusevac when and in the whole of Serbia, Decree 1839. Apart from the Vidovdan, were held at the Annunciation, April 7, St. Elijah, 2 August and on the "Nativity of the Virgin", 21 September, which is still in use today. Guild fame, once an important feature of civil society, when the various guilds, societies and associations, mostly humanitarian character, celebrate their patron saint - the patron (the oldest guilds in Krusevac are pottery from 1839, mumdžijski from 1842, trade-Bakalski from 1846 meandžijski 1848 ...) remained at only at a humanitarian society 'good nature', or 'bad luck, rowdy and Namco ", specific to this city, which gathers every year the ninth Tuesday of Christmas, by cultivating their own rules of conduct.
About 35% of the total area of the city is covered by forests. The largest forest complex is spread over Jastrebac mountain. The territory of the City of Kruševac is also known for its significant sources of mineral and geothermal waters (White Water Fishermen Spa, Lomnica, Abar, Čitluk).